With Regions, you can use CSS properties to flow content into existing styled containers, specifying any container order you choose, regardless of their position on the page. Create visually stunning responsive layouts for mobile and desktop content today.
For current browser implementation status, check out our Regions browser support matrix or get a broad overview of browser support for regions from caniuse.com.
- Regions is available by default in Safari iOS7. Learn how to Enable regions in various browsers
- Road Trip – An interactive experience of various layouts possible with Regions.
- Design stunning content that flow with CSS Regions using Edge Reflow and Code
- CSS Regions Module Level 1 – W3C Editor's Draft
- Introduction to CSS Regions
- Our blog posts on Regions
- Samples of regions on codepen.io
Got a comment to make on the CSS Regions Module Level 3 Editor's Draft? Just use the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list on the W3C website. Please include the identifier "[CSS Regions]" in the subject of your email. Or, let us know on Twitter, @adobeweb.