With Regions, you can use CSS properties to flow content into existing styled containers, specifying any container order you choose regardless of their position on the page. Create visually stunning layouts using the same text flow effects that have been possible in print for centuries.
For current browser implementation status, check out our Regions browser support matrix.
- Road Trip – An interactive experience of various layouts possible with Regions.
- CSS Regions Module Level 3 – W3C Editor's Draft
- Introduction to CSS Regions
- Our blog posts on Regions
- Samples of regions on codepen.io
Got a comment to make on the CSS Regions Module Level 3 Editor's Draft? Just use the email@example.com mailing list on the W3C website. Please include the identifier "[CSS Regions]" in the subject of your email. Or, let us know on Twitter, @adobeweb.